North London Hospice
We aspire to always:
- Be transparent and open
- We are accountable to our supporters as well as our staff and partners.
- We will use your donation carefully and responsibly.
- We will keep you informed about what you have helped us achieve and where your money goes.
- We will be clear about what we do.
- Maintain the highest standards in our fundraising
- We chose to register with the Fundraising Regulator and adhere to their Code of Fundraising Practice and we make sure that all fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working for us to raise funds do so as well.
- We have policies in place to protect vulnerable individuals.
- Protect your privacy and personal data
- Your information is safe with us. We will always treat it in a safe, secure, sensitive and confidential way.
- We will never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
- If you decide you do not want to hear from us, we will remove you from our mailing list.
- Be respectful
- We will listen to what you have to say. If we need to make changes we will.
- We will not put pressure to make a donation and if you want to give again or stop being a supporter, we will respect your wishes.
- We have a procedure for dealing with complaints, and should you ever need to make a complaint or give us feedback we will listen and take action.