Light up a Life
Event date27 November 2016 (Starts at: 16:30)
LocationNorth London Hospice, Woodside Avenue, N12
Each November the giant horse chestnut tree outside the Hospice is adorned with thousands of sparkling lights – each one shining in honour of someone special who is in our thoughts.
Light up a Life offers great solace and joy to so many people. Last year, some 9,500 people were lovingly remembered through lights sponsored in their name and through dedications made in our Book of Lights. You are invited to the switching on of our lights on Sunday 27 November at 4.30pm. This service brings us together to remember loved ones through music, the reading of poems, and the lighting of candles.
- Salvation Army playing from 4pm
- Tea & Coffee available from 4pm
- Allocated area for Wheelchair users
- Limited seating for those less able to stand
- Toilets are to be accessed from the bottom of the carpark
- Disabled toilets to be accessed through the main entrance
- Wrap up warm and bring blankets for any wheelchair users in your group
If you would like to dedicate a light please complete the form below.