User Involvement & Coproduction
We are constantly seeking feedback from patients, relatives and carers and are proud to say we do quite well.
We want to find more ways to get ‘live’ feedback, views and involvement. We therefore have a feedback group made up of patients, relatives and carers. They meet regularly to give us their views on a wide variety of topics. We have discussed the Hospice’s website, catering arrangements and the group chose the name of our Winchmore Hill site, now called the Health and Wellbeing Centre. Members of staff come along to hear what service users think of their new projects and seek ideas on how to implement them.
If you are interested in becoming involved in all we do please let us know. You could be:
- Someone who knows us already and wants to help us develop our services.
- Someone with relevant ‘lived experience’ who thinks we could benefit from your knowledge.
- Someone who belongs to a particular group or organisation that we need to understand more about.
- Someone with expertise that would benefit us and the people we support.
- Someone who has a skill or interest that would benefit those we support.
- Someone who wants to fundraise or volunteer for us