Light up a Life
Event date26 November 2017 (Starts at: 16:30)
LocationNorth London Hospice, Woodside Avenue, N12
Each November the giant horse chestnut tree outside the Hospice is adorned with thousands of sparkling lights – each one shining in honour of someone special who is in our thoughts.
Light up a Life offers great solace and joy to so many people. Last year thousands of people were lovingly remembered through lights sponsored in their name and through dedications made in our Book of Lights. You are invited to the switching on of our lights on Sunday 26 November at 4.30pm. This service brings us together to remember loved ones through music, the reading of poems, and light.
- Salvation Army playing from 4pm
- Tea & Coffee available from 4pm
- Allocated area for Wheelchair users
- Limited seating for those less able to stand
- Disabled toilets to be accessed through the main entrance
- Wrap up warm and bring blankets for any wheelchair users in your group
If you would like to dedicate a light please complete the form below.