Course date1 August 2016
Course Times10:00 - 15:00
Who is the course for?
For 16-17 year olds considering a career in health or social care.
This 3-day workshop allows you to experience the work environment of the Hospice, meet members of the health care team and enhance your CV. Session will cover the:
- Aims and principles of palliative care
- Understanding perspectives on death and dying
- Communication in the care profession
- The skills and attitudes needed to work in care
- Team working, personal effectiveness and skills required for employment
Day 1: Monday 1 August
Day 2: Tuesday 2 August
Day 3: Wednesday 3 August