Become a North London Hospice Charity Partner
Our Charity Partners
Support from local businesses is absolutely vital to North London Hospice and we want to make it fun, simple and rewarding to work with us.
Our Charity Partners help us by raising money and awareness for the hospice in a wide variety of ways – including holding collection tins for us, taking part in events and challenges, sponsoring events and donating prizes, and making us their charity of the year.
In return, our charity partners benefit from association with a much loved local charity as well as tailored marketing and volunteering opportunities and support to meet your CSR aims. Supporting the Hospice directly benefits the local community, so you’ll make an impact on our society while boosting your own brand.
Charity Partner Benefits
- Enhance your reputation and credibility within our catchment area
- Extend your reach to new audiences
- Increase your exposure and engagement via our network of 28,000 supporters
- Engage your staff through volunteering and fundraising opportunities
- Encourage personal development, employee bonding, team pride and staff wellbeing
- Benefit from publicity and promotion through our PR, marketing and communications channels, including our website, social media platforms, e-communications and printed materials
To discuss becoming one of our charity partners please contact Jo Leigh, Corporate and Special Events Manager at North London Hospice, on 020 8446 2288 or email email@example.com