Reaching Our Communities
We want to ensure that more people in Barnet, Enfield and Haringey, from all sections of the community, can easily access our services and influence the way we provide them. We also want to hear how you would like us to develop these services, now and in the future.
To achieve this we need to:
- Understand more about those who do not use our services and the reasons why
- Design services which meet the needs of people who are currently missing out
- Encourage health and social care professionals to refer more people to our services us
- Raise awareness of the benefits of Hospice care in the community and how to access it
- Support people in the community with a life-limiting illness to benefit earlier in their illness
One of our Priorities for Improvement Projects this year is to seek ways of improving access to communities that we are not reaching or that are finding it hard to reach us.
Compassionate Neighbours is a free community-led project for anyone living with a life-limiting illness and experiencing loneliness or social isolation. Compassionate Neighbours can really make a difference. They are trained to offer their time, companionship and support to people living in their community.
We want to hear what you think about us and our care. Your feedback helps us develop services how you want them to be.